The Mountain Wellness Day Spa is open Monday – Saturday 10:00a.m. till 7:00p.m. (tanners until 5:00p.m.), Sunday 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. (tanners until 4:00p.m.)
We recommend booking appointments at least a week in advance on week days and two weeks in advance for a weekend. We try to accommodate everyone’s wishes as best we can so please let the receptionist know what time of day you would like the appointment, morning, afternoon, or evening.
We require a credit card number to hold all appointment reservations. If you do not have a credit card, you have the option on coming into the spa at least a day before your treatment, and paying for at least half of the treatment ahead of time to hold the spot. This is spa policy. (see Cancellations)
At the time of booking, please let your receptionist know if you require any special needs during your treatment (ie. pregnant), this will allow us to book you with the therapist who can best serve you.
Please arrive for your appointment on time, or a few minutes early to fill out your form . If you are late, this may shorten your length of treatment as you are only booked according to treatment times.
We ask that you please remove your shoes at the door and turn off any cell phones or pagers, as they interfere with our equipment and disturb other clients.
The Spa is a peaceful and we ask you respect other clients by not shouting or making a lot of noise.
What To Wear
We ask that you please remove your shoes at the door.
During body treatments your body will be professionally draped at all times. It is up to you whether you undress completely or leave your undergarments on for massage and body treatments. Disposable underwear is provided for some body treatments.
If you are having a pedicure, we recommend you wear open toed shoes, so your polish does not smudge. Flip-flops are provided if necessary.
We have a 24 hour Notice Cancellation Policy. If for any reason you are unable to attend your appointment, we ask that you let us know 24** hours before your treatment. Late arrivals will have a shortened treatment. Late cancellations will be charged 50% of the treatment cost, no shows will be charged 100%.
**Please note on Holidays and weekends, we need 48 hours notice.
Claiming For Insurance
Some insurance companies will allow you to claim the cost of your therapeutic massage. If you need a receipt to claim your massage, please let the receptionist know when booking your appointment to ensure you are with a Registered Massage Therapist. Receipts are provided with your name, length of treatment, cost with tax and RMT with their registered number.
How far in advance should I book my appointment?
- The Spa’s busiest days are on the weekend, if you would like a treatment on one of these days we recommend at least 2 weeks in advance. For appointments during the week should be made at least 1 week in advance.
Do you offer child care?
Do you have a hair salon?
- No, but we can recommend somewhere in town for bridal packages, and other guests needing a salon.
What hours are you open?
- Spa Hours: Monday – Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 7:00p.m., Sunday 9:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
- Tanning Hours: Monday – Saturday 10:00a.m. – 5:00p.m., Sunday 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m.
What products do you use during your facials?
- We exclusively use Eminence skin care, an all natural, all organic, highly customized spa line. Made in Hungary, this product is carefully crafted with fruits, vegetables and plants making it edible (if you really wanted to!)
Are you open on Sunday?
- Yes, Sundays we are open from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
How Long should my hair be before a wax?
- A minimum growth of 1/4 inch is required